Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Progress..

Something I've been trying to make a lot of lately!

I've been working super hard to get our home in order since we moved, and also on getting some commissions finished and new ones started!  It's not been easy to find time lately, Alice has been keeping me very busy, but I love having the creative outlet of Blythe in my life!  Here's a pic of my new customizing space...


And here's a few Work In Progress preview pictures of my latest customs I've been working on..



Avery, commission for Kathi                            
Hero, commission for Maggie

Sprinkles, commission for April


  
Wembley, personal custom

And last but not least, I just want to mention I'm planning a special Ebay girl for this month.  She's going to have an Alpaca reroot, and will come in an awesome custom made dress just for her, as well as some special toys to her new home!  She'll be listed sometime next week, so keep your eyes peeled for preview pictures soon!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment