Friday, April 1, 2011

Waiting List Now Closed..New Studio Open!

As mentioned in a few posts down, I've decided to close the waiting list.  That goes into effect today, April 1st.  I'd really like to catch up and concentrate on the dollies currently on the list, and also work on some side projects of my own.  I will still occasionally be making dolls available through Blythe Kingdom and Ebay though if you did not get a chance to be added onto the list but would still like a custom by me.

Thanks so much for your understanding!!

And in other news, we are finally feeling a little more settled into the new home!  It's been way more work than I anticipated, but we're slowly getting there!  I've got the new studio pretty much set up now and have slowly begun work on the dolls currently here.  I think having this new space will speed things up a bit, and I'm very excited to get back to work!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment