Sunday, March 20, 2011

Raffle winners !

I announced it on Flickr, but I wanted to  post the outcome of the raffle here! :)

First of all though, I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated, I think all of you are winners!! :)  Seriously, I am very proud to be a part of this awesome dolly community!  We raised and donated $850 for Japan!!  The funds have been sent to GlobalGiving Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund  http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/japan-earthquake-tsunami-relief/


Ok, on to the prize winners..



53. Lindsay..ellewoods2007  - Free faceup!!
80. Sarah..mmmpecanpie - Free faceup!!
64. Abby(April's girl)..LittleSheepEep - Custom seashell necklace from elle.silver
4. Sandie..Samilou1 - Custom Blythe nametags from Keelienicole
63. April..LittleSheepEep - Giraffe headband from SugarDuckFairy
2. Kerry..Dimples1967 - JuneBug Flutterby beanie from JuneMarie
43. Leslie..Missleslielew - Stretchy magnetic headband from glastra


I'll be emailing the prize winners (and prize donors) tonight with details on their prizes!!
Thanks again!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment